4 x WHIRLPOOL GENUINE FRIDGE WATER FILTER PART # 4396841
100% BRAND NEW AND GENUINE!
Whirlpool / KitchenAid / Maytag / Amana / Jenn-Air: 4396710, 4396710B, 4396710P, 4396710T, 4396711, 4396711B, 4396711P, 4396711T, 4396841, 4396841B, 4396841P, 4396841T, 4396842, 4396842B, 4396842P, 4396842T, P1RFWB2, P1WB2, P1WB2L, P1RFWG2, P1WG2, P1WG2L, P2RFWG2, P2WG2, P2WG2L, T1RFWB2, T1WB2, T1WB2L, T1RFWG2, T1WG2, T1WG2L, T2RFWG2, T2WG2, T2WG2L
Sears / Kenmore: 46-9020, 469020, 9020, 9020P, 9020B, 04609020000, 46-9030, 469030, 9030, 9030P, 9030B, 04609030000, T1KB1, T1KB2, T1RFKB1, T1RFKB2, P1KB1, P1KB2, P1RFKB1, P1RFKB2
PUR: 2260515, 2260538, 2305222, 2305267, 2313412, 95357630, PBSS, PB-SS, W10121145, W10121146, W10177635, W10186667, W10193691
6ED2FHGXSL & 6ED2FHGXVA
Installation and replacement procedure:
- Kneel down to observe your refrigerator's grille. Notice the round head of the filter peeking out from the grille.
- Push the button to the side of the filter, and pull the old filter away from the grille to remove.
- Twist the white plastic cap on the old filter counter clockwise to remove. Dispose of the old filter.
- Peel away the red protective cover on the Pur 4396841 replacement filter.
- Replace the white plastic cap on the head of the new filter.
- Insert the replacement filter into the grille. Push the filter in place until it clicks.
- Place a tall glass or cup beneath your refrigerator's water dispensing unit.
- Press the water dispenser lever at 5 second intervals -- 5 seconds on followed by 5 seconds off -- over a period of 2 minutes to flush air from the filter.
It is recommended that your filter is replaced every 6 months
We Also Recommend