3 x WHIRLPOOL FRIDGE WATER FILTERS PART # W10295370
100% BRAND NEW AND GENUINE!
Reduces 8 contaminants including cysts
Replace disposable filter every six months
6WSC20C6XB, 6WSC20C6XD, 6WSC20C6XW, 6WSC20C6XY, 6WSC21N4XD, 6WSC21N4XW, 6WSC21N4XY, FILTER1, P4RFWB, P5WB2L, P5WB2L, PS2378001, W10276924, W10291030, W10295370
1. Locate the filter door in the right side of the refrigerator ceiling.
2. Press in the tab on the filter cover door to release the door latch
3. During initial installation of the water filter, remove the blue bypass cap located in the refrigerator and retain for later use. During replacement installation rotate the used filter counter clockwise until it is released from the filter head. Note: there may be some water in the filter and some spilling may occur
4. Remove the sealing label from the end of the filter and insert into the filter head. Do not tamper with the filter cap. Rotate gently clockwise until the filter stops.
5. Lift the filter up into the compartment. Close the filter door completely.
6. Reduce water spurts by flushing air from the system. Run water continuously for 4 gallons (approximately 5 minutes) through the dispenser until water runs steady. Additional flushing may be required in some households where water is of poor quality.
We Also Recommend